Moving house is one thing, but moving your entire business is the process of a completely different magnitude. If you are moving your office, it’s highly likely that you will have already found a new perfect location that is suited to your business needs, the only issue is getting everything from A to B. Few people seem to factor in the costs on the location move into their overall budget. Attempting to move all of your office equipment, furniture, specialist machinery or even stock could result in being highly time-consuming and possibly lead to potential damages. The best ways to ensure a stress-free and seamless move is by using a professional company who specialises in office removals.
This guide has put together a couple of handy tips and pointers designed to keep the process as simple as possible and how to find the perfect removal firm for you. Moving a business can be stressful for anyone, with this in mind, there is no doubt you’ll want to get back to work as quickly as possible and ensure productivity is maintained. Moreover, these tips are designed to have you back to business as usual, in no time!
Finding the right moving companies
There are a few key things to consider in choosing the right removal firm for you:
- Use an accredited mover: to ensure that you’re getting the best possible service, ensure you have the peace of mind that comes with using a professional moving firm. The key indicators of a professional and reliable moving service is a moving firm that is approved by trading standards and is Which? trader trusted. These are key indicators of a decent and reliable moving firm.
- Get several quotes: pricing is undoubtedly an important factor for many people. With this in mind, is certainly advisable to get a few quotes from various firms to compare costs. Naturally, it may seem like going with the cheapest option is best but of course, this isn’t necessarily the case – ensure they are accredited and get into contact with them. Remember to compare on the basis of ‘like for like’ services, sometimes a quote is cheaper because you are not receiving the same level of service.
- Ask questions: Your moving coordinator should work closely with you to help you to understand your requirements and help to create a personalised move process that is tailored to your needs. sk the right questions on what services will be provided, such as, your packing materials, specialist equipment they have on offer, how long the moving process will take and also if they will be following a floorplan to put your furniture and equipment back into place. A reliable and professional removal firm will also be able to offer guidance on prior to and after the move itself.
- Request testimonials: if you find that you are still feeling uncertain about using a moving firm it’s wise to ask for recent testimonials or case studies for similar business moves they’ve done previously. Asking a customer on their experience of using a company is very conducive to a positive experience, word of mouth is a way that many removal firms establish business so it’s certainly worth asking around friends or family of any reliable removal firms they’ve used. Seeking local moving companies is always advisable for additional convenience.
- Make sure they have insurance: in the unlikely event that anything would get damaged, make sure the removal company have to appropriate insurance needed.
What a credible removal company can offer you
Along with the points above that are essential in regards to the pre-planning process, there is without a doubt, two things that are truly essential for a successful office move and that is thorough planning and an experienced and professional removal firm. Here we have listed some of the main benefits of using a professional removal firm for your business move.
A very frequent mistake relating to any kind of move is people overestimating the size of the vehicle and perhaps underestimated the amount of stuff that needs to be moved. Removal companies have the necessary equipment and size specific vehicles to transport the items in the most efficient way. Moreover, a removal company will give you the reassurance and assistance to organise and facilitate the right sized vehicles for the move.
Help and assistance on hand
Staff will be specifically trained in being able to pack and move your possessions saving you a great deal of time and effort. Using a removal company is much more time efficient way of handling a relocation. They will have the experience to deal with the steps appropriately.
When you are moving businesses, it’s an opportunity for you to really think about floor space and access what items are really needed. This will give you a chance to consider having a bit of a clear out and free up some floor space in your new location. This will allow you to fit more necessities in the place. As the saying goes, time is money, and you’ll want to have your business up and running again as soon as possible. Most removal companies provide fast service and can have your business location perfect and prepped within a time frame that suits you.
The majority of professional removal companies are regularly assessed by staff, services, administration and procedures to ensure that they meet the high standards expected. Reliable removal firms will be rigorously tested annually and will take on feedback from customers and assessors alike.
Business moves come in all shapes and sizes as well as schedules and budgets. A relocation plan can be made that is specific to your requirements to ensure that the transportation fits the exact timeline you require. Any good removals company will work closely to finalise all of the details around the move to make sure it all runs as smoothly as possible.
Hiring a professional company is essential for a removal job which is of the magnitude of a commercial workplace move. Safeguarding yourself from any critical mistakes that can arise further down the line is essential for your business. Your company should be able to provide you with the correct moving supplies and help keep all your work equipment safe and sound throughout the relocation. Keep communication open throughout the process of the move and if you have any worries – ask for reassurance. Remember that they will be highly experienced in moving and the chances are that any kind of issue you may have they have dealt with countless times before.
Whether it’s a business move or a home removal – Arrowpak have got you covered.
If you are looking for a complete relocation, a professional removal firm will guarantee that however far you are moving, your business and customers will not suffer for this. Here at Arrowpak we have a range of services, staff and facilities available to carry out any size commercial move. Since 1979, Arrowpak International have been developing our reputation as global removal experts. At Arrowpak international, our job is to make sure you are receiving a service that goes above and beyond what you expect. Whether you are planning a commercial or domestic move, give us a call to find out more about anything from the cost of moving house, European removals or specialist moving, we can help. So, if you are looking for ‘moving companies near me’ and you are based in Brandon East Anglia and the surrounding areas, get in touch today. No job is too big or too small for our friendly and efficient team.