When faced with a dilemma such as whether to hire an expert removals team or do it yourself, it is important to weigh up all the factors before planning a move. By following some of the tips in this article, you’ll be able to make a more informed decision on the best way for you to relocate.
Basically, you’ve 3 main options when moving to a new location.
- Pack all your items by yourself, load them into a transport vehicle, drive to your new premises and unload.
- Pack your belongings by yourself and then use professional removal services to bring your items from point A to point B.
- Let a removal company visit your home, pack your belongings and transport them to your new premises without you lifting a finger.
If you consider the 3 options mentioned above, the last one is the most convenient for any home owner wanting to relocate in the UK.
Moving home can be hugely stressful, you don’t only have to think about transporting personal items, you also must worry about connecting phone lines, changing Internet and other things like finding new schools for the kids.
So, why not take the hassle out of moving by contacting professional removal companies who provide residential moving services.
At Arrowpak, we make moving home in the UK simple. Once you avail of our professional services, you can sit back, relax, and let us do all the hard work. Alternatively, we can provide you with first-class packing materials, so you can safely pack your items before transit.
In addition, our team specialises in house removal & storage, so if you need your household belongings kept in a safe warehouse, we’ve several locations across the country.
When to Eliminate a DIY Move
There are many times when DIY house removals are out of the question, here are some examples of when it is best to hire a professional mover.
- Location > If you are moving a considerable distance such as to another county or abroad, you won’t want to sit for hours in transit while moving. There is also an increased risk of damaging items in the vehicle.
- Expensive or Fragile Items > If you are carrying delicate or brittle objects that you’ve packed yourself that aren’t covered by a removal company’s insurance policy it is best to eliminate a DIY move. Our reputable UK removal company is comprehensively insured, providing all our clients with peace of mind if any issues arise.
- Bulky Items > If you are transporting sizeable items such as furniture, dining tables or pianos, it is advisable to eliminate a DIY job.
For a full list of our services, you can contact our team of experts on +44(00)1842 812 165 or freephone us on 0800 136 332. We’ve years of experience in the industry and our company is a member of the British Association of Movers.